Time to enjoy life
The focus for entry and your stay on site is the so-called 3-G rule. With proof of a vaccination, convalescence or testing, you can spend the safest possible holiday in Vorarlberg. With this proof, you no longer have to wear a mask in hotels and restaurants. The following rules have been announced for a safe winter season 2021/22: FFP-2 mask requirement and 3-G proof for the use of cable cars, the rules of night gastronomy apply to après-ski, 3-G applies to Advent and Christmas markets. There will hardly be any restrictions for those who have been vaccinated or recovered.
You are in good hands with us
Our extensive corona prevention concept includes the following rules to protect guests and employees:
- Our employees are vaccinated or regularly tested
- We hold regular training courses for our employees
- Our Covid-19 officer is available to you as a contact person
- 3G rule = vaccinated, tested or recovered: Upon arrival, guests must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation that they have had COVID-19 illnesses - a test on site is also possible. You can find more information about the valid tests here.
- If you have not been vaccinated or have recovered: Every 2nd day after arrival, a self-test must be carried out at the hotel
We look forward to offering you a wonderful time at the Bären with the usual warmth, joie de vivre and ease.
Flexible bookings & insurance
For bookings arriving by April 17th, 2022: You can cancel or rebook your stay free of charge up to 14 days before arrival, after which we charge 50% of the price of the stay.
Eat & Drink
For our regional super breakfast we have a limited number of guests and plenty of space and time. We have taken special hygiene precautions throughout the café and disinfectant gel is available to you. The tables are arranged with sufficient spacing.
If you want to cater for yourself, there are small kitchens available in our rooms with kitchenette.
We have adapted the already comprehensive hygiene measures and defined regular disinfection routines. The rooms are well ventilated and we ensure that there is enough free space in our hotel. Disinfectant gel is available for our guests at any time.
Our yoga classes take place at a suitable interval and under the careful guidance of our yoga teachers. Prior reservation is required. The yoga mats and blocks are disinfected after each class.
Sauna & Relax
Our spacious sauna with balcony is open. You will receive the recommendations for use on site. The relaxation room is available to our guests and still offers a wonderful view of the Kanisfluh mountain.
Nature in front of the hotel door
Be outside, recharge your batteries in nature - what could be better? We are happy to give you suggestions.
Further information & links